The team behind InsideOut10 is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our headquarters are in Rome: Viale Bruno Buozzi, 47, 00197, Rome, Italy
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you: information that you provide by filling out forms on our site https://insideout.io/ – this includes information provided at the time of filling out our contact box. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site; if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us: to estimate our audience size and usage pattern; to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests; to recognize you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to support you in using our platform.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation,
- or to protect the rights, property, or safety of InsideOut10, our customers, or others.
Individuals have rights to their data which we must respect and comply with to the best of our ability. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) on our website and you can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the rights at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the form available at the following link: https://insideout.io/gdpr-request/
We must ensure individuals can exercise their rights in the following ways:
- Right to be informed
- Providing privacy notices which are concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible, free of charge, that are written in clear and plain language, particularly if aimed at children.
- Keeping a record of how we use personal data to demonstrate compliance with the need for accountability and transparency.
- Right of access
- Enabling individuals to access their personal data and supplementary information
- Allowing individuals to be aware of and verify the lawfulness of the processing activities
- Right to rectification
- We must rectify or amend the personal data of the individual if requested because it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- This must be done without delay, and no later than one month. This can be extended to two months with permission from us.
- Right to erasure
- We must delete or remove an individual’s data if requested and there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- Right to restrict processing
- We must comply with any request to restrict, block, or otherwise suppress the processing of personal data.
- We are permitted to store personal data if it has been restricted, but not process it further. We must retain enough data to ensure the right to restriction is respected in the future.
- Right to data portability
- We must provide individuals with their data so that they can reuse it for their own purposes or across different services.
- We must provide it in a commonly used, machine-readable format, and send it directly to another controller if requested.
- Right to object
- We must respect the right of an individual to object to data processing based on legitimate interest or the performance of a public interest task.
- We must respect the right of an individual to object to direct marketing, including profiling.
- We must respect the right of an individual to object to processing their data for scientific and historical research and statistics.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
- We must respect the rights of individuals in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
- Individuals retain their right to object to such automated processing, have the rationale explained to them, and request human intervention.
ABOUT COOKIES & LOG FILES
This website utilizes industry standard analytics packages which gather limited information on visitors to our website automatically, and stores this anonymous information in server log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, basic IP information, referring pages, the operating system used and date/time stamps. This information does not identify individual users; it is used only for site administration, as well as for analysis of website usage and trends.
Additionally, cookies may be used to provide easier and faster access to website features such as logins and/or repeat visits. Cookies are very small text files that are stored on personal computers for reference purposes.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when your browser is closed, and a persistent cookie may stay on your hard drive for an extended period. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our site; persistent cookies can perform such activities as storing your account password so you do not have to sign in every time you visit your account page.
We have no access to or administration abilities over any cookies that are used by any advertisers on our site.
InsideOut10 website uses Google Analytics to analyze the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store and use this information.
COOKIES ON THE WEBSITE
The following table shows a detail of the cookies on the site:
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
InsideOut10 website may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of contacting us via our contact box (including name, email address and general information);
- and any other information that you send to InsideOut10 website.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
InsideOut10 website may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website.
Where InsideOut10 website discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
SECURING YOUR DATA
InsideOut10 website will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
InsideOut10 website will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
We are always working to stay compliant and we are doing our best to comply with GDPR requirements for all of our European clients.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
ACCESS TO PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer wish us to possess your information, you may request correction, updating, or deletion of your information by contacting us directly via email to the following email address: email@example.com or by filling in the form available at the following link: https://insideout.io/gdpr-request/
We follow accepted industry standards. However, please be aware that no method of electronic storage can ever be 100% secure. Therefore we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information.